Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
歡迎來到"Travellers"
Share your travel stories and connect with locals to find the best places to eat, drink, sleep and party!
種類:Travel
語言: English
成員: 7033
幹事: samantha (Administrator)

你肯定要離開這個小組嗎?

你肯定你想刪除這個討論主題Who usually travel as backpackers?嗎?
FLINARES99更新13/3/2016 18:15:21
Who usually travel as backpackers?

Hello Tr***elers ! 

Who usually tr***el as backpackers ?

I'm brazilian n I usually tr***el around my country and south America as backpackers, it's a incredable experience to meet new people of all the world.

My first trip was on California where I loved it, and now I cann't stop , who is addicted on it too? 

jhouegbelossin更新14/3/2016 5:04:59
RE: Who usually tr***el as backpackers?
Hey, I used to tr***el a lot as backpackers, but nowadays, because of back problems, I can't do it anymore. It is true that it is a real friendly way to meet people, h***e fun and make experiences. My best tr***el's souvenirs are when I was a backpacker. It is true too, that you don't h***e to be exigeant about confort, you must be patient, well-organized and very adaptable. Such as an adventure, isn't it ?
liujiac1更新14/3/2016 11:16:14
Hi, I usually tr***el as backpackers around our country. I"ve never been to abroad as backpacks.
RBalbinoPereira更新18/3/2016 9:12:29
RE: RE: Who usually tr***el as backpackers?
Hi guys! I will go make my first backpack in may this year. i will make the way of santiago of compostela. i believe that gonna be a experience incredible. I am counting the days for this to happen. I am already with all ready. Already bought the tickets, equipments and i booked the date for trip.
wzhangc1103更新23/3/2016 8:50:56
I agree with you and I enjoy tr***elling as backpackers, it makes me very happy and I can meet some new friends, I h***e tr***elled some cities in the past years, and I can't stop tr***elling now,
wzhangc1103更新23/3/2016 8:51:15
I agree with you and I enjoy tr***elling as backpackers, it makes me very happy and I can meet some new friends, I h***e tr***elled some cities in the past years, and I can't stop tr***elling now,
LRocha1369更新12/5/2016 10:27:10
I love tr***elling. In fact, thats why I work. I tr***elled as a backpacker a lot of times and I h***e been in most of West Europe, all Americas and most of its countries and now my target is Asia for the next 5 years. \o/ When economy helps, I gonna tr***el to East Europe.